Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore

AHHHHHHHH!!!
 
I have totally been stalking the ladies at What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy for more than a year.
 
It was time to man up.
 
Lindsey started a weekly link-up that is basically for stay at home moms who have trouble getting out of their pajamas on a daily basis.
 
Sign me up.
pleated poppy
 
The hard part is that you have to take pictures of yourself in these outfits and post them for all to see.
 
It is super intimidating, but since when am I one not be up for a challenge.
 
I have been saying I wanted to participate for weeks, but life seems to always get in the way.
 
On Tuesday this week I finally had my husband home in daylight and got him to snap a picture of me.
 
Needless to say I only have one photo for this week, but we have to start somewhere, right?
 
Here I am
 


And then just the outfit, which is the important part



Nothing too exciting, but it isn't pajama pants.
Mission accomplished.

Top:  Gap outlet from probably 10 years ago
Jeans: American Eagle via Marshall's
Shoes:  Tom's
Scarf:  Old Navy

So, I hope I can overcome my embarrassment and have a few more outfits for next week.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i wouldn't be embarrassed at all! cute outfit--love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an adorable outfit! Love the scarf and red shirt combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great start! I really love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete