Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW Week #2

Ok, so this is awkward.
 
I don't know how all the ladies over at What I Wore Wednesday do this every week and make it look so natural.
 
I had no idea how to stand every single time I took these pictures.
(As evidenced by the extremely awkward poses that get worse instead of better each day.)
 
I have four outfits for the week.
 
The other days were even less note-worthy than these, if you can imagine.
 
Here goes nothing:
 
First, I wore this outfit to Bible study last Wednesday.
 

Shirt: Hollister (as if I am 12, I know)
Jacket:  Old Navy
Jeans:  American Eagle jeggings
Boots:  Jessica Simpson, a gift from my husband that he picked out himself.  Impressive, no?

This outfit was from last Thursday.
I wore it to grocery shop, take Tim lunch, and tutor in the afternoon.
Exciting life, I know.

White Shirt:  Mossimo (Target)
Blue Shirt:  Gap (via thrift store)
Jeans:  Belk (in North Carolina, they were 8 bucks)
Shoes:  Toms

Next up . . . Worn to church on Sunday.


Shirt:  Marshall's
Pants:  American Eagle
Shoes:  Marshall's
Necklace:  Ann Taylor Loft

Lastly, I wore this Tuesday to tutor and Bible study that night.
(I go to Bible study on Tuesday nights and Wednesday mornings because you can never get too much of the Bible . . . and I have someone else watching my kids for two hours at a time.)

Shirt:  Marshall's
Jeggings:  American Eagle (also seen on day #1)
Shoes:  Ross
Cute munchkin:  c/o his father and I


Now . . . as if those four pictures weren't awkward enough.
Here is an one that takes it to a whole new level.

I don't even know what else to say.

Does it get easier as you go?

I will admit that it made me more conscious of the outfits I put together.

Knowing they were going on the blog made me take a little more time to prepare myself.

I guess that is the whole point of this exercise . . . moms need to step it up.

Frumpy is not in style.
Unfortunately.

Here's hoping my posing will come up a few notches by next week.
That is, if I even have the nerve to do this again.

pleated poppy



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I HEAR YOU!!!! I always feel so silly and ridiculous! But let me tell you, you don't look awkward. :) You are gorgeous! Keep participating...I like ALL your outfits.

    ReplyDelete