Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lame WWIW

pleated poppy
 
The best word to decribe my dressing (or lack there of) this week is "lame."
 
I didn't do much outfit making at all.
 
When I decided to start participating in WIWW, I committed myself to four weeks.
 
This is week 3, and I don't think week 5 will make an appearance.
 
You never know, but if I was a betting person I would not be betting on that.
 
All that to say . . . here are my three, lack-luster attempts at outfits this week.
 
The first outfit was worn to Bible study last Wednesday.
I actually liked the outfit, but couldn't get a full picture of it.
If I can't get my husband to take the picture before he leaves for work, then I am out of luck.
Here is my attempt in my bathroom mirror.
 

Shirt - Old Navy
Belt - Forever 21
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes (you can't see) - flats from Marshall's

Next, we have the outfit I wore on Monday to run errands with Ethan and to go to grad school at night.


Sorry about the close-up of my face at eleven o'clock at night.
Not my best look, but it was all I had to work with.

Tank top- American Eagle
Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Toms
Earrings - gift from my brother and sister-in-law (hence the close-up picture)
Thanks, Whitney and Peter!

Lastly, I wore this today.
Yes, all day.
Yes, even out in public at my evening Bible study.
Then I came home and did dishes and laundry in it at ten at night.

I know you are dying to know where I got all this loveliness.
Yoga pants - Hollister
t-shirt - FSU shirt from high school
Jacket - Old Navy
Flip-flops - Rainbows

There you have it.

I warned you in the beginning that it was lame.

I don't have any excuses.

I also feel extremely narcissistic everytime I take these pictures, which adds to the fact that I probably won't be continuing.

Anyways, that is that.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Not lame. Adorable. And I hope you don't quit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, and our similar tastes in...oh, I dunno...everything, continues to blow my mind. Oh, and I'm posting about your present today. Simply put: LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Forever 21 belt! And my fav outfit is the red with striped sweater.

    ReplyDelete