Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIWW - Last attempt for a while

So here I am on week #4 of the WIWW challenge.
 
I committed to doing this for four weeks, and I think this will be my last attempt for a while.
 
I love looking at all the other ladies' picrtures over at The Pleated Poppy, but I just can't take the stress of trying to find time to take pictures everyday.
 
I may do a once a month WIWW or something.  We shall see.
 
Anyways, linkin' up . . .
 
pleated poppy
 
Here is what I wore to my birthday date with my husband.
 


Later in the evening I wore a jean jacket with it.

That was obviously not a picture taken with my consent.

Dress - Forever 21
Jean Jacket - Gap
Tights - Target
Boots - Jessica Simpson, picked out by my husband

On Saturday night I headed to my mom's for what I thought would be a family birthday dinner.
Here is what I wore over there.



Shirt - Target
Tank - Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace - who knows . . . it is so old
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Steve Madden via Ross

Once I got there I found out my husband had brought 90's gear for me to change into.
I am all for a themed party, but dang it, I liked that red shirt and got to wear it for approximately 30 seconds.

Shirt - NKOTB shirt from Gap
Leggings - Victoria Secret
Jean overalls - Some thrift store he went to
Same shoes
Tim's whole outfit was from the thrift store.

Monday night I had class.

Shirt - H & M
Jeans - Hollister
Flats - Marshalls

The newest fashionista in the house wanted his picture taken for WIWW as well.

Shirt - Gymboree
Diaper - Pampers via Target
Shoes - Crocs

And there you have it.
My week of outfits.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love them all! And that little guy is just precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that colorful outfit at the top!! So cute! I'm a new follower!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, you are so darn cute!! I loved all your outfits! Don't stop posting them. :) Even if you can only get one or two looks in, I want to see them! ;)

    ReplyDelete