Monday, October 12, 2015

Lexi girl is 3!!

Our Lexi turned 3 today.







She is a beautiful combination of sassy and sweet.




It has been so fun to watch her grow into the personality the Lord has given her.



Being our first experience with a girl, she has given us an excellent dose of all things drama and girly girl.

We have enjoyed our induction to the world of princesses, and ponytails, and nightgowns, and nail polish on fingers and toesies!


We truly couldn't love her more.




Dearest Lexi Girl,
     You are a true joy to our whole family.  It has been so fun to have a truly girly girl after our two boys.  You were such a surprise when I got pregnant, and I couldn't imagine having another baby so soon after Ethan.  But what a sweet surprise you turned out to be.  Our family could never have been complete without you.  You are the perfect addition to our crazy life, and you just add to the fun.  
     This year has been an exceptionally fun one.  You have grown up in so many ways.  Even though you will always be my baby, you are most definitely not a baby anymore.  You love being able to keep up with your brothers anywhere and everywhere. You wear big girl underwear, which is a big one!!  Your food allergy issues have seemed to take a turn for the better, which has been very exciting.  Your speech has always been ahead of the game, but this past year your vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds.  Sometimes when I have a conversation with you I cannot believe you are only 3.  You have the cutest voice in the world.  You still say, "Hold you" when you want me to pick you up, and I don't correct you.  You still want to be cuddled at night.  You still drink milk first thing in the morning when you wake up.  You are still a mommy's girl.  You still sleep the latest of any of my children, and that makes your mother very happy. 
      You have brought so much joy to your family, Lexi.  Your smile can light up a room.  The Lord has given you a gift in that smile, and I know he is going to use your bright light to bring joy to a lot of people.  I am so thankful for the gift of you.  God knew exactly what he was doing by making you a Bettelli.  You are the spunky, little pistol that we adore.  I pray that you always use your strength and smile to bring glory to the Lord.  He is the giver of all good things, and I pray your dad and I can lead you by example to live in light of that truth.  I pray over the next year that you will continue to thrive in whatever situations the Lord brings into your life.  You are so very special, and I can't believe I have the privilege of being your mommy.
                                                                                        I love you, my sweet smile,
                                                                                                                      Mommy

     


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment