Friday, December 18, 2009

Well . . . I have officially done it. I have started a "blog." It is a little weird, considering I have been stalking so many blogs for so long now. Most of them are written by people I don't even know. Does that make me creepy??? I actually have learned a lot from reading other people's blogs on family, saving money, cooking, among other things. It has introduced me to essentially a whole new world. It is crazy the things you can learn from other people you don't even know. Who knew??? I can't even remember when I started reading blogs. I believe it was right around a year ago. I never thought I would write my own . . . and I am fully aware that it won't be even half as popular or creative or helpful or (you fill in the rest) as so many others I have read. That isn't really my goal, though. I really wanted to start one to document the day-to-day of our lives. We are crazy busy, all the time . . . I have no time to finish baby books or scrapbooks or any of the other crafty things I always want to do. I figure this is a great way for me to keep track of all the fun things we do, and an easy way to go back and look at all the blessings we are given on a daily basis, which is something I never want to lose track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment