Monday, July 22, 2013

A Smaller Graduate

We had another graduation this year in May.
 
This one wasn't as elaborate and didn't have as many students, but it was momentous all the same.
 
 
Yes, our George graduated kindergarten.
 
He completed his first year in "real" school.
 
He soared through his academics, and we couldn't be prouder of the young man God is shaping him to be.
 
As the students walked across the stage, the teacher asked what they wanted to be when they grew up.
 
George answered, "President" with full confidence.
 
I love that he truly believes he can be anything he wants in life.
 
I hope he holds on to that confidence.
 
And I hope Tim and I, as his parents, foster his confidence and drive.
 
I honestly don't care what he does "when he grows up," but I don't ever want him to lessen his dreams because of fear or insecurity.
 
He is a one of a kind, and I love him with all my heart.
 
Such a proud moment.
 


 
We absolutely loved his sweet, sweet teacher this year.
She was such an encouragement and inspiration to him.


 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment