Tuesday, July 23, 2013

9 months

Since I have been pretty absent in the blog-world, I haven't had a chance to talk about little Lexi-girl much.
 
She was 9 months old on the 12th of this month, and she just continues to bring more and more joy to our family with each passing day.
 
Her aunt (Tim's sister) ordered her an amazing tutu and matching headband a little while back, and I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to do a little photo shoot in the get-up.
 
Today was the day.
 
















 
I know, I know.  There are no words.  She is too cute!
 
This second outfit came from her cousins in Minnisota.
 
Again, as soon as I received this outfit (before she was even born) I knew it was photo shoot worthy.



 
I don't even know how to describe this precious little one.
 
It is almost like words can't do her exquisite personality justice.
 
She has been such a joy over the last 9 months.
 
We have had a pretty rough year (I know it can always be worse).
 
She was such a bright spot amongst all the chaos and uncertainty.
 
God knew what he was doing when he placed exactly her in this family.
 
Her brothers adore her.
(sidenote:  Most of the smiles came from watching George outside while her daddy snapped away at the camera)
 
Her father and I never stop commenting on how blessed we are.
 
She is tini-tiny in height and weight, which is so fitting.
 
Good things come in small packages.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment