Monday, June 11, 2012

George's VPK Graduation 2012

George Matthew Bettelli has officially graduated from FUMC Clearwater Preschool. 
 
(George's teacher, Miss JoEllen made the below profile of each graduating student. Nice job Mrs. Joellen.)
 


I can't tell you how proud I am of the little guy...wait a sec...I guess that's exactly what I'm trying to do with this blog post. :)
 
I know for most, preschool is no big thing, but not so for George. George absolutely loves school. I think it's something that he gets from his parents. 
 
Here are some pictures of our little GRADUATE:


Above is George and his good friend, Jacob



Diploma in hand

The little boy next to George is thinking, "What's he so happy about? They are making us leave preschool."

Proud Graduate



Above: George and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Joellen
Below: All the Family Pics








George, we love you so much and are so proud of you. God has a very special plan for your life.
Photobucket
&Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment