Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthday Again

Last weekend we went to Clearwater to celebrate round 2 of my birthday.
 
Another fun time was had.
 
My favorite restaurant is Maggiano's, so we went there for family style on Saturday night.
 
 
There is the crew chowing down.
 





 
I think the pictures speak for themselves.
 
We ate to our heart's content and had a blast.
 
On Sunday it was warm enough to hit the pool.
 
 
Lexi's first time in the pool.
 
She loves baths, so I knew she'd love this too.

 
While the air was decently warm, the pool was pretty chilly.
 
Ethan's face is expressing that chill.

 
Bathing beauties.

 
Nicole came too.
 
Another fun celebration with my side.
 
Many thanks to my parents for making it so special.
 
Love to you!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment