Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not so scary

Tim had an admissions conference he had to attend in Orlando from Sunday until Wednesday.
 
One of the major perks of homeschooling is that we can tag along on these trips.
 
George had been begging us to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for quite a while, so I checked on the dates to see if we could squeeze it in on this trip.
 
There was a party Sunday night, so we bought tickets and decided to surprise him when we got to the hotel.
 
He was so excited.
 
I love surprising my kids.
 
We got the kids all dressed in their costumes and headed over to the Magic Kingdom.
 
Both Ethan and Lexi fell asleep on the way over.
 

 
 They knew it was going to be a long night, so they got their rest when they could.
 
My mom came with us for the night.
 
 
 
The kids were so excited to have her there.
 
And Tim and I were thankful for the extra set of hands.
 
 
 
On Monday Tim was in meetings all day.
 
When he got back we went to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival.
 
 
 
It is one of my favorite things at Disney.
 
Totally delicious.
 
George and I got to ride the new Test Track.
 
 
George got blocked in the picture.
 
On Tuesday Tim had meetings all day again, but we decided to head out to Magic Kingdom once again when he got back.
 



 
 
We had a blast, but we were all exhausted when we came home Wednesday.
 
George took a nap for the first time in years.
 
It was a fun spur of the moment trip, and I will remember it forever.
 
Family time can be stressful, but it is also so special.
 
I love this family of mine.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment