Monday, November 24, 2014

Pumpkin Festival 2014

Another Bettelli tradition in the fall is the Pumpkin Festival at Hunsader Farms.

This year we had to go a little earlier than usual because of our schedule.

We headed over on the morning of October 18th.

The weather was great.

We hit the pumpkin patch first for pictures.








I just have to say (and I know my bias), God allowed Tim and I to have some super cute kids.

Sometimes when I look at pictures like these I just can't believe they are mine.

When they are talking back and acting naughty, it is a little more real.

After the patch we headed to the train ride.



We always have to hit up the Kettle Korn stand.

Tim decided to get a giant size this year.



After our snack we went on the hay ride.

This is the best picture we could get.


It was a good time.

The kids always look forward to it, and we enjoy carrying on traditions in our family.

Thankful for this crazy crew God has given us.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment