Monday, November 24, 2014

The Minnesota Bettellis

Tim has a brother that lives in Minnesota.  

We don't get to see him and his sweet family nearly enough.

So when Tim told me that he was presenting at a conference in Minnesota at the end of September, and asked if I wanted to go, I couldn't say yes fast enough.

His brother made it happen, and we were so grateful.

We had the best time being with family in the most beautiful weather.


We started out the weekend with a Junkin Market and a little pie at a restaurant we needed to be at to win tickets to a concert for Katie (even though she didn't get the tickets that night).


We went apple picking . . . Is there any more "fall" activity?






I got to meet my grand-nephew (I think that is what he is).

That makes me sound super old.

He is super cute, so it's worth it.

Of course, we had to break out the karaoke machine.


The last day we were there we went to Stillwater, and it was spectacular.







Tim enjoyed his time in the candy store.


That night we had a bonfire in their backyard.

I am a smore lover, so this was an excellent way to end the trip.

It is unfortunate that I burned Tim's leg with my roasting stick.

But hopefully he has recovered from the trauma and still loves me:)



It was such a fun trip and such fun memories with the "Minnesota Bettellis."

We are so thankful that they are family.

They make me feel so blessed to have married into their family.

I hope it isn't too long before we get to do it again.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment