Saturday, May 18, 2013

A look back - Easter

Life just never slows down.
 
So much has happened in the last two months.
 
I barely know where to start.
 
I think I am just going to chronologically recap when I get the chance.
 
I think the first major event since I took a little unplanned hiatus from blogging was Easter.
 
We were still living at the barn at the time (yes, we have moved which is another post for another day), and the home owners had a large Easter egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter.
 
I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
 














 
This was no ordinary Easter egg hunt.
 
It was complete with an egg toss, horse ride, and baby chicks in the barn.
 
To say the kids had a blast would be an understatement.
 
And now since I put so many pictures, I will have to do Easter day in a separate post.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment