Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easter Day

Our Easter day began with a photo shoot.
 
And it did not go well.
 

 
I bought the kids these adorable matching outfits, so I really wanted a good picture in them before we got all dirty.
 
Obviously, it wasn't happening.
 
So off we went to church.
 
After church we had lunch at the barn with the family who owns the property.
 
My family came over to celebrate with us.
 







 
And we got a good picture of the kids.
 
So all was well for me.
 
After we ate lunch we planned to meet some friends out at the beach for sunset.
 
We ended up missing them, but still had a great time with the kids playing on the beach.
 
They had a second Easter egg hunt while we were there.
 










 
It was a wonderful way to end Resurrection Sunday.
 
So thankful for all the resurrection means to me.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment