Saturday, May 18, 2013

The big 6

My firstborn is 6.
 
We tried to keep him 5, but it didn't work.
 
Tim told him we were going to put a pill in his drink the night before his birthday to keep him from growing up.
 
He was nervous that could actually happen.
 
It was super cute.
 
But despite our best efforts, he is another year older.
 
 
He woke up to a balloon bath.

 
Daddy gave him waffles and ice cream for breakfast.

 
Presents before school.
 
For another insight to this kid's brain . . .
 
He wanted a "Presidents" theme for his birthday.
 
I asked him if he was sure he didn't want super heroes or ninja turtles or something a little more 6 year old boy, but he was positive that this is what he wanted.
 
So we went with it, and he loved every minute.
 












 
This little boy has completely stolen my heart.
 
He is kind and generous and an all around joy to be around.
 
His teacher has told me on many occasions that her perfect class would be full of Georges.
 
Our family would not be what it is without his life.
 
I love you, George, and I can't wait to watch all that God has in store for your special life.
 
You are one of a kind, and we are so blessed that you have been given to us.
 
My first born.
 
The one who made me a mom.
 
You are an incredible delight.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute theme! Everything looked awesome! Your babies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete