Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Louise:
Today we have been married for 7 years. Every day I love you more than the day before. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true nonetheless. 

Our love has grown and changed over the years. I still remember our first "secret" date when I asked you to go to the movies with me after the Calvary basketball game. 

I firmly, believe, that God brought you into my life to make me a better man of God. 

I thought I'd let the world know how much I love you, so here it goes....

I love how much you love Jesus
I love your challenging intellect
I love your clumsiness
I love how you love our family
I love (I can't say that online)
I love our long conversations (when we get to have them)
I love that you stick by me through our crazy life and all that we are going through right now

and I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

I love all the things about you that I never knew I always wanted!
I love you Louise.

Crazy Love, 
T-Mo

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog and family. I too will soon have 3 babes. 3 in 3 years actually:) I'm stopping by from the vanilla tulip!!! Nice meeting you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete