Monday, March 12, 2012

BRAT

Well, since I skipped last week's "recipe Monday;" I didn't want to disappoint again.
 
Here is what we have been "cooking" over the last five days in the Bettelli house.
 
 

That is what some would call the B.R.A.T. diet.

And diet it is.

Basically, it consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.

I threw the saltine crackers in there for kicks.

They are like the dessert for the victims of the worst stomach flu that ever was.

The Bettelli household was taken hostage over the last five days, but alas, we lived to tell about it.

We all ate the BRAT diet, and although it was bland, we were thankful to keep anything at all down.

I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say it wasn't pretty.

or enjoyable.

or entertaining.

or anything I want to repeat at anytime in my life.

Anywho, if you ever find yourself or your family in this predicament, then I highly reccomend the BRAT diet.

It does wonders I tell you.

I do hope you never have to take me up on my tip, though.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment