Thursday, March 8, 2012

Embracing . . . Again

Embracing my camera this week with Emily from The Anderson Crew.
 
 
She challenges moms to get behind the camera to make memories for their kids.
 
I actually had to ask someone besides my husband to take the picture this week, so that felt like a step in the right direction.
 
We were at a bowling birthday party on Saturday.
 
George had a blast, and I loved watching him.
 
 


He is getting so big.

I cannot believe he will be five years old next month.

Today he told me that he wants to be a dinosaur bone hunter and a dolphin trainer when he grows up.

I answered with, "George, it seems like you want to be everything these days."

He said, "Mom, I don't want to be a police man because they have to move where the bad guys are, and then I couldn't live with you.  I always want to live with you.  Can I live with you and be a dinosaur hunter and a dolphin trainer?"

He thought for a second and then said, "Well, I know I would have to go different places to look for dinosaur bones, but maybe dad and I could go while you stay with Ethan.  Then we could come home and all be together."

Why, yes, George, that sounds perfect to this mommy.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the cutest story ever. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random question: seeing as how you're my twin blogger and all, how would you like to come on over and guestpost? You can talk about anything your little heart desires-- fav. books, motherhood, how you stay so skinny with two kids (I'd dying to know...seriously). Just let me know if you'd be interested-- I'd love to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete