Thursday, March 1, 2012

Embracing with the husband

Embracing my camera today with Emily from The Anderson Crew.
 
 
This is Emily's challenge for mom's to embrace (or get in front of) the camera instead of always being behind it.
 
It doesn't matter how you think you look, your kids will want pictures of you as they grow up.
 
This week is dedicated to my husband of 6.5 years.
 
Then . . .
 

And Now . . .


A few more grey hairs and two kids later.

Here we stand.

So glad I get to share my life with this incredible man.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sweet. I think I need to get in front of the camera with my husband, too. One of us is always the one taking the picture, you know? My kids aren't going to have ANY pictures of the two of us together!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking couple! Thanks for sharing with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You honestly don't look much different! Beautiful!

    Love,
    Brandy Jane Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look exactly the same! How did you do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both look exactly the same! You have 2 kids?! :)

    ReplyDelete