Thursday, March 22, 2012

Break

I am going to be taking a little blogging break.
 
I am not sure how long it will be.
 
Over the last few weeks it has become one more thing for me to check off my to-do list.
 
I want it to always be something I enjoy, since it isn't a "have to" in my life.
 
The second good reason for the break is my computer has finally bit the the dust.
 
It has completely stopped working, so we only have one computer in the house.
 
I can't always use that one when I want, and the time I do get needs to be used for school related things.
 
Hopefully I will be back with a renewed mind for blogging in short while.
 
Thanks for being patient with me.
 
Our lives have just become too full, too fast.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooo! I need to find a new blog to read everyday! Enjoy your time away. Let me know when you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete