Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan 12-5 to 12-11

It's menu plan Monday, my friends.
 


We have a lot going on like everyone else this time of year, so my menu plans are pretty much all over the place.

Monday - Leftovers galore from all our weekend meals
Tuesday - Steak and shrimp on the grill, baked potatoes, and salad
Wednesday - dinner @ church
Thursday - I am going to a ladies craft exchange, so Tim will take the boys out to eat and do some Christmas shopping
Friday - Pizza night
Saturday - Tim and I have our church Christmas party, and my sister will be feeding the boys while she babysits
Sunday - Pasta with the famous Bettelli sauce

So . . . in case you didn't notice, let me draw your attention to the fact that I really don't have to cook at all this week.

Tim will grill the meat Tuesday, and I will make baked potatoes (but that hardly counts as cooking).

And I do have to bring some dish to the craft exchange on Thursday, but I don't really count that either.

First time in a long time that I haven't truly cooked in seven days.

Seems like a good reason to look forward to the week for me:)

Here's to a break from the kitchen!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment