Friday, December 2, 2011

Insta-Friday 12/1

It's Insta-Friday again.
 
Love this idea.
 
Linking up with all the peeps over at Life Rearranged.
life rearranged
 
 

Here is the culmination of our Black Friday Extravaganza.
Tim fell asleep on a bench in the mall at about hour 13. 


Our whole family was in town for Thanksgiving, and this is my cousin Leo with my boys on a swing outside our church. 
He loves my boys, which makes me love him even more.


A teacher that Tim and I used to work with played Santa at a Chik-fil-A on Monday night.
You better believe we were there to sit on his lap.


Our Advent Calendar - Day 1. 
Read more about it here.


My afternoons this week have consisted of three things.
These delicious sweet, yet salty pretzel m&m's, the show Friday Night Lights, and Christmas crafts to decorate our home.
Pretty solid naptime activities if you ask me.

Hope you guys are having a great week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment