Friday, December 9, 2011

Insta-Friday 12-3 to 12-9

Insta-Friday over here.
 
I know I say this every week, but this is so much fun.
 
I love having an online journal of the small things that we do every week.
 
It is so fun to go back and see how we spent our days.
 
 
This little guy is a total ham.  He loves to pose.


Picking out our tree at good old Wally World. 
Not the typical place to get a tree, but since when are we typical.


The big boys putting up the tree in the house.


Silly boy, once again.


One of our Advent activities this week was play a board game.
Here we are in all our Monopoly glory.


Here is the beginning stages of a shirt my mom and I are making for a special group of boys.
How cute is it going to be?

Here's to another week filled with true joy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment