Each bag holds a Bible verse that is part of the Christmas story.
They each hold a piece of candy (leftover Halloween candy finally being used).
And lastly, each bag holds a strip of paper stating an activity we will accomplish at some point in the day.
Done and done.
The hardest part of it all was coming up with 25 activities for us to do as a family.
I had to make sure it worked with our schedule and was something that was feasible for that day.
Today is your lucky day because I am going to list the activities I am using to give you a head start on putting this together yourself.
You can thank me later.
1. Read Luke 2:1-21
2. Play your favorite game as a family
3. Go pick out a Christmas tree for our house
4. Unwrap new ornament and put it on the tree
5. Decorate a Christmas card for Nouna and Papou & Mema and Pepa
6. Walk in Largo Central Park to see the Christmas lights
7. Decorate your room for Christmas
8. Buy Ms. Joellen a Christmas gift
9. Go out and buy sibling Christmas gifts
10. Sing a Christmas song
11. Christmas program at church
12. Go out to dinner at a restaurant
13. Read all our Christmas books
14. Make a Christmas craft with mom
15. Open and wear new jammies to bed
16. Go to Disney World
17. Go to Tate’s Birthday Party
18. Open new Christmas book and read it
19. Make Christmas cookies
20. Go look at Christmas lights
21. Drink hot chocolate and eat cookies
22. Open and put together a Christmas puzzle
23. Watch Mickey Mouse Scrooge Movie
24. Read The Night Before Christmas & Pick one present under the tree to open tonight (Christmas Eve)
25. Christmas Day – Read the Christmas story
I got all my supplies at Michael's if you are interested in copying this idea (that I totally copied from an idea on pinterest). Just sayin'