Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wise Man

George was in our church Christmas program last Sunday.
 
To say it was cute would be the understatement of the year.
 
He was a wise man in the nativity portion.
 
I have never seen a better looking wise man in all my life.
And I am not being partial or anything.
 

The program was called The Mystery of the Manger.

I really thought the message was loud and clear, especially for a children's program.

All the kids did a great job, and the directors were excellent.

Here are a few more pictures from the production.

We only took a few hundred.  We didn't want to over do it.


He wore jeans and a Christmas shirt for the first half, and then did a costume change for the second half.



I love that he is old enough to participate in these types of things.

It is so wonderful to watch him be a part of spreading the gospel.

I pray all my kids have a hunger for the Lord from a young age and truly enjoy doing His work.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment