Friday, February 3, 2012

Insta-birthday

Well, I have finally arrived at the big 3-0.
 
That's right.  I have officially made it to a new decade.
 
I truly enjoyed my twenties and am looking forward to this new world of thirties.
 
On that note . . .
 
Here is how I spent that last week as a 29 year old.
 
life rearranged
 
My life through the lense of my iphone.
 
 

Here we are at our second home, the grocery store.
We might as well make it fun with the car cart.


We had a cake reception for a leaving pastor at church on Sunday.
Ethan cleaned his plate.


I am really enjoying this Bible study on Tuesday nights.


These next three pictures are of Ethan over a span of about five minutes.
This boy is busy.
Here he is inside a table, acting like it is normal to sit in a table.


After the table he felt like cooking me lunch.


When that got boring he decided to step it up a notch (no pun intended) and climb in the furniture once again to reach into things we put up high, so he wouldn't be able to get to them.
How did that work out for us?


Two things that accompanied me during naptime one day.
My cute water cup and the book Matched.


Tim and I got to go on a little morning date this week to check out a new school for George.
He will be in kindergarten next year, so we attended an open house for new parents.


I will leave you with a super cute picture of my boys.
They are such a source of joy in my life.

"Thirty, and Flirty, and Thriving"
Name that movie?


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. 13 going on 30! An adorable movie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Still loving the blog and all the pictures. Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with Beth Moore! I'm doing her study on Daniel right now.

    Your boys are super cute! And YAY to you for being able to have a DATE!!!!

    I love your description of the grocery store...I feel that way too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness and I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I am so, so sorry that I've been a total slacker. However, the post is up and running here. http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-i-was-loving-last-week-and-thank.html

    Also, I'm doing the James study and reading Crossed, the sequel to Matched. However, I like Divergent better. Have you read it? I'm thinking you'd like it...

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete