Friday, February 10, 2012

Insta-Friday, 2-10-12

Here is a peek into my week via my iphone.
 
Linking up at Life Rearranged
 
life rearranged
 
 

So . . . on our brithday date, Tim had the waiter bring me this cake.
Cute, right?
Except I didn't like it.  At. All.
Like I couldn't eat more than one bite.
Tim felt bad.


Tim sent it back for me, and this was try number two.
It was ok.
I hate that I didn't love it, but you win some you lose some.
It's the thought that counts, babe.


Ethan is getting to the age where he wants to walk everywhere like his brother.
The Bettelli family rule is that we always hold hands when we walk in the street.
This brother hand holding makes my heart happy.


The bucket hat.
One of Ethan's favorite toys.


I was seriously craving deviled eggs this week.
Weird?  Yes.
Delicious?  Double yes.


Where's Waldo?


Ethan loves the leftover party favors.
He just can't seem to get enough of the 90's.


Can you guess why he looks so guily?


Here is another clue.
Toys taken out of the bath and into an antibacterial, soap filled sink.


Finally all clean after bath number 2.
Love the toweled look.
And Ethan still looks guilty.

Eventful week to say the least.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OH NOOOO!!!! Poor kid. And poor Mom! :)

    Too bad those cakes didn't taste as good as they look...cuz they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keri,
      Thanks for all your comments. They make my day. I have to tell you that the poop in the bathtub was Daddy duty this week, so I didn't have to clean it up:) I was happy to miss that.
      Lou

      Delete
  2. LOL at the poop in the bath!! That's so funny, but also not funny. I love that you took a photo of it though, hahah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from InstaFriday. I had one of those bathtub-poopers, too. Every single time. Some days we had to laugh so we didn't cry ;) And I'm totally intrigued by the fact that you didn't like the cakes, but you like deviled eggs?!?

    ReplyDelete