Friday, May 25, 2012

Boys Night!



On Wednesday night, I decided to take a turn from the usual and take George out with his Papou and Uncle. 

All four of us went down to Bright House Field to watch one of the Big East Baseball Championship games. 

Those of you who read our post know how much I love going to a college baseball game. George loves it too. 

He loves to ask questions about what's going on. He asks me about the score board and what the numbers mean.

He asks me about the bases and what the runner is doing when he steals a base. 

He asks how many foul balls a batter can have before they are out. 

I love these times I get to spend with my son because they remind me of all the fond memories I had with my dad growing up on the baseball diamond.

More than baseball, these events are times that I hope establishes memories with my son that last a life time. 

I want my children to love their family and cherish their family. I want them to know that his entire family loves him, not just his parents. 

I want my children to know that spending time with them is important to me. 


After the game, the four of us went to Yogurt Mountain for a snack. It was a fun night out with the boys.

Photobucket
& Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment