Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Five Year Old Father!


My son and I both turned five this past week. He actually is five years old, and I am now a five year old father.  It’s hard to believe that I’ve been a father for five years. It’s at this point in my life that I wish God would stop time. I remember when I was a teenager and I wished time would just go by so I could do what “grown ups” do. Now that I am a “grown up” I want time to STOP. I have loved every moment I’ve been a part of in George’s life. I’ve taken so many pictures of him over the years. George is already telling me what he wants to be when he grows up. He wants to be a dinosaur bone hunter, a dolphin trainer, and a roller-coaster maker. I wonder if all that means he is going to work at Disney World? Hmm...


Below are some pictures I picked out from 2007 to today. 










                 George we love you so much. I know God has a very special and unique plan for your life. Happy Birthday Son.             
Photobucket
& Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment