Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nudist

Well, I think we have a budding nudist on our hands in the Bettelli household.

Ethan has decided to take his clothes and diaper off everytime he is in bed.

This includes both naptimes and bedtimes.

It has been happening for about a week now.

We don't have a fancy monitor that you can watch your kids on . . . ours is noise only . . . old school.

We will put him down.  He is perfectly quiet.  When he wakes up and calls for me, he is in the buff.

I don't get it.

He doesn't take off his clothes when he is out of his crib.

It is only to sleep.

And yes he has done both number one and two in the crib at times.

Lovely.

I won't show pictures because it is obviously inappropriate to show a naked child on the internet, but I will show you our solution to this problem.



Yes, we have started using painter's tape to keep those babies on.

So far, so good.

I hope he learns this lesson . . .

You may think you can outsmart your parents and take your pants off whenever you want, little one, but we will always find a way to keep your pants on.

As long as we possibly can.




Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment