Thursday, May 17, 2012

Buds

Getting to know boys has been so fun for me.

As I have stated before I only have one brother and one boy cousin, so I never experienced "brothers" growing up.

When I found out we were having a second boy I didn't know what to think.

I know sisters share clothes, play dress-up together, put on plays for their parents and so on, but I had no idea what brothers did together.

I honestly didn't even know if they would spend much time together at all.

I couldn't have been more wrong.


They love each other so much, and it is so cute to watch them interact.

Basically, George is Ethan's idol, and he wants to do anything and everything his brother does.

I am so glad God blessed us with such a compliant first child because I don't worry about Ethan imitating George.

If it were the other way around we might have a few more issues . . . ahem.

I don't know if it is these crazy pregnancy hormones or what, but the other night I just couldn't get over their bond.

Ethan was sitting on my lap drinking his milk before bed and all of a sudden he just left my lap and sat right on George's.


He wanted his brother's cuddles before he went to sleep.

Is that sweet or what?

George was so kind too.

He just told Ethan he could put his head on his shoulder and relax while they watched tv together.

It was such a special moment, and I am so glad we got it on camera.


These boys have taught me so many things.

I could never express my gratitude for the gift of them.



Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment