Saturday, October 6, 2012

Obsessed

I have a confession.
 
I have an obsession.
 
With Pumpkin.
 
With the change in season comes my favorite flavor of anything ever.
 
This is my list of treats that I savor from September until Christmas (which is usually when places stop carrying it).
 
 
Pumpkin Coffee.
 
Iced . . . Decaf (most of the time) . . . cream only.
 
I could kiss it.
 
 
Pumpkin Cookies.
 
Favorite. Dessert. Ever.
 
I make the recipe times 4 and freeze a million to have on hand at a moments notice.
 
I should give them away, but . . .
 
They are my favorite and all.
 
 
Pumpkin Bread.
 
Moist, delicious, and chocolate chips.
 
This is my first year making this, but I can assure you it won't be my last.
 
 
 
And last, but certainly not least, pumpkin ice cream.
 
Again, this was a new one this year.
 
Pumpkin flavored ice cream with chunks of pumpkin pie and crust mixed in.
 
Seriously?
 
Yes, seriously.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the pumpkin pie blizzard at DQ?! It's pretty delicious! You look great Lou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it yet . . . but now I will:) Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete