Tuesday, October 23, 2012

sabbatical

So I totally dropped the ball on posting everyday in October.
 
I overestimated my mental capacity after having a baby.
 
My brain is not working at its finest these days, and it is pretty difficult to put together coherent thoughts.
 
That is my excuse.
 
But now I have an excuse on top of an excuse.
 
Tim and I have decided to live in a one bedroom, one bath loft apartment in Fort Myers for a little while, so our family can finally be together.
 
This place in kind of in the "country," so there is no internet access.
 
We are going to pretend we are on vacation.
 
Hope that helps.
 
A super nice family from the school has offered it to us, and we decided it is what we need to do for now.
 
There are a few other "inconveniences" besides the internet access like no washer/dryer, no dishwasher and you have to go upstairs to access the front door.
(That should be really fun with the baby, two year old, and groceries).
 
But I plan to make the most of it and just enjoy the time we will have with all five of us together.
 
It has been too long, since we actually "lived" together.
 
I don't know how long we will be there.
(We will be looking for a more permanent place while we stay there).
 
So I don't know how long I will be unplugged from this virtual world.
 
Wish me luck:)
 
Lastly, here is a picture of my girl's double chin.
 
 
She isn't even two weeks old yet, and look at that fatty deliciousness.
 
I am so proud.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable, as are the other two!! Just found your site... Wow! Well done with baby #3 and writing!! :)

    (My parents are in Naples!)

    ReplyDelete