Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan 11/7 to 11/13

I cannot believe it is almost the middle of November.  This Fall is flying by.  I want the ride to last longer.
 

I love these menu plans because I know I will love going back to this season and remembering what we were eating.  It is such a fun way to document what I spend such a large amount of time doing - cooking.

I took a little break from the kitchen this week.  My mother-in-law was here for George's surgery, so she cooked almost everyday.  It was heavenly, but I am ready to get back in the groove.

I am going to make one minor change to the menus from now on.  We pretty much duplicate the breakfasts and lunches every week, so we can just skip that portion from now on.  I will plan out my dinners and leave it at that.

Monday - leftover Eggplant Parmasean from Sunday night and a salad

Tuesday - Mommy is having a night out with good friends, so Daddy is in charge.  Hot dogs on the grill, mac and cheese, and fruit of some sort

Wednesday - @ church

Thursday - Steak on the grill, coconut shrimp, rice and broccoli

Friday - We are hoping to head to Disney for the food and wine festival, so probably fast food on the way

Saturday - Food and Wine festival at Epcot

Sunday - Pasta with the secret Bettelli spaghetti sauce

No recipes to share this week.  Hope to have some next week, though.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment