Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Wreaths

Look what I made . . .

 



Technically, I made them last Fall, but I didn't ever put them on the blog.

I don't have a tutorial on how to make them, but I think I can explain it pretty simply.

They were an extremely inexpensive and easy craft that can be accomplished in one naptime.  That is how I measure time . . . in how many naptimes it takes to accomplish the task.

Anyways, I bought two large rectangular picture frames from the Dollar Tree (the only dollar store where everything is actually one dollar).

I also bought one roll of the orange ribbon you see tied to the tops.

I bought four strands of Fall leaves from the Dollar Tree, as well.

I clipped all the leaves off the strands and took apart the picture frames.  I only needed the outer frame, not any of the other parts.

I (with no real technique in mind) glued each leaf to the frame until I liked the way it looked.

Then I attached the ribbon and hung it on our front door.

I love the festive spirit it envokes each time I walk through our doors.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment