Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Review 11/11

Insta-gram Friday, again.  So fun to share my week through the lense of my iphone.
life rearranged
 
This week was much better and less stressful than last week.  I am thankful for the breaks the Lord allows just when I feel like I can't take it anymore.  He is faithful.
 
This cute boy LOVES his blankie.  So funny that he always wants it rubbing on his head.
 
 
He also loves his Daddy's shoes.


We had a garage sale last weekend.  Here is where Ethan spent most of the day.


I got to go out with my mom, and an old friend and her mom on Tuesday night.  It was so fun to spend time with them and catch up.  They are so much fun to hang out with, and I wish we did it more often.


Lastly, here is what my life looks like basically everyday (unless we aren't home).  I want to keep this picture in my memory because I know I will long for these messes when my kids are gone.


And that about sums up our week.  Hope yours was great, and here's to the next one.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment