Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Insta-Friday, Uh I mean Wednesday

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and as I have mentioned quite a few times before . . . we are hosting.
 
That being said, I am taking a little break from blogging until Sunday.
 
I decided to do Insta-Friday today.
 
I wanted to share my phone pictures from this past weekend and the beginning of the week.
 
We were in Tallahassee from Friday to Sunday, and here are the photos to prove it:
 

When we got to Tally we headed straight to Po' Boys for the best fried pickles evah.  Ya, I said "evah."


The next morning we threw a little shower for my friend, Stephanie, who is having her first baby in February. 

Another one of our friends from college, Laurie, has a super cool job that takes her all over the world. 
She is heading to Russia after Thanksgiving, so we all voted and decided she needs to take this hat.


Sorority sisters before the lame game.

All pictures from the game. 
First my friend, Nicole, and I. 
My husband and I.
My brother and I.

The only other thing I did this week besides laundry and cleaning was take the kids to the park.
Here is my evidence.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Talk to you Sunday.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment