Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Reformation Day & Surgery Eve

The blog will probably be pretty quiet this week.  George's surgery is tomorrow (today when you are reading this), so we are laying low for the time being.
 
We had a fun Halloween/Reformation Day today, and now we are gearing up for our time tomorrow.
 
I am a little nervous but even more anxious to get it over with.  I just want to know everything is ok and move on.  Ya know?
 
Pray for us if you think about it tomorrow.
 
I will try to do a quick update after it is over if I am able.  Don't hold me to it, but with this new iphone most things are possible.
 
I will have a full Halloween/Reformation Day post coming, but here is a little teaser to tie you over.


Yes, we were accompanied by Mario and Luigi tonight.  Adorable?  I think so. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment