Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites - 9/8/11

I haven't done a "Friday Favorites" post in a while, so I thought I would share this week.

Here is what I am loving:
1. Favorite Fall Decoration:
via Pinterest

I haven't started decorating for Fall quite yet (unlike some of those other crazy people I have seen on the internet lately:). In Florida we are lucky to get in the 80's before Thanksgiving. I usually begin the decorations around October 1st. I also don't decorate for Halloween specifically. I just use all Fall decorations, so I can leave them out through Thanksgiving until I put up the Christmas ones. I love the way this picture captures the warm and cozy feelings of Fall. I will have to keep it mind when I break out the bins I have waiting for me in the garage.

2. Favorite Quote of the week:
via Pinterest

Have you seen "The Help?" I read the book, and I usually never like movies as much as books. I do have to say that this movie was excellent. I really, really enjoyed it. Although I am an English teacher and do have to admit the complete incorrectness of this quote, the message is beautiful. This maid wanted this little girl to feel like she could do anything. Don't we all need someone to tell us this truth?

3. Favorite Moment of the week:
No picture, but my baby has been sick this week. I don't like that at all, but I do like the cuddles. He never sits on my lap for more than 2 seconds usually. All this week he has just laid with me and cuddled for minutes at a time:) Pure bliss!

That is what I am liking this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment