Friday, September 30, 2011

George-ism

Last week in Wednesday night church George's class was learning about becoming "fishers of men" for Jesus.  The teacher began telling the story, and George raised his hand.

He said, "I know that song."

And began singing, "I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men.
I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men,
I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men . . . "

The teacher said, "Ok, George why don't you end the song for us."

George sang one more chorus of, "I will make you fishers of men, fishers of men, fishers of men,
I will make you fishers of men . . .

And then he finished the song as confindent as can be with . . .

"God Bless the USA."

I guess he got his songs a little mixed up.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: