Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away . . .

Tuesday was a long day. I had intended to do a "day in the life" post. I really enjoy reading those posts from other bloggers, so I want to get more in the habit of posting our life. It isn't all that exciting, but it is busy. I also like having the record of it for years to come.

Back to business . . . I woke up intending to do that kind of post. Then I noticed it was pouring down rain, which means we would only be going out for the have tos instead of all the want tos. That would be even more boring, so I am going to save "a day in the life of the Bettelli family" for another day.

Today I am just going to talk about rain. Gone are the days when I could stay in bed all day if it was raining. I had to get up by seven because my hubby had to leave even earlier than usual for work.

Gone are the days when I could stay inside all day when it rains. I had to take the four year old to school and pick him up. (They probably wouldn't appreciate me leaving him there all day). I also had to take my baby to the doctor for an appointment.


Gone are the days when I could sit on the couch and watch movies all day in the rain. I had to watch Elmo and Mickey's Three Muskateers all day, so my babies would not go stir crazy in the house.


Gone are the days when I could do whatever I wanted because I have these two little guys I have to devote all my time to, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment