Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whit, Whit

This is Whitney:

She is my brother's wife. I just adore her. We got to share my house this summer, and we also shared a schedule of no work:)

My kids adore her, as well. That means more than anything to me.

She is just such a good addition to the Tragos clan. We are all a little nutty, and she just takes it in stride. She has a personality much like my husband, which is funny because my brother and I are very much alike. We both picked sweet people to marry, and I am so glad.

Whitney,
On your special day I just want you to know how much we love you. We have only known you for three short years, but we look forward to many, many more. You are great sister in law and an even better friend. I am so glad God brought you into our family, and I can't wait until you and Peter live here. We are going to hang out all. the. time. You are such a special person, and Peter is so lucky to have you. Don't ever let him forget it:)
Love, Love, Love you, Whit, Whit,
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment