Let me start by saying . . . I have a folder on my computer for recipes. I get them all over the place. I copy them into Word documents straight from the internet. Needless to say, I have no idea where I got most of them. I am not trying to take credit for other people's genius ideas.
Ok, now that I got that off my chest . . .
This is one of our favorite side dishes. It has two qualities that I always look for in recipes. It has very few ingredients, and it looks so much harder than it is:)
Ranch Roasted Potatoes:
1. 1/2 a bag of 5 lb. potatoes (you can use red or yellow)
2. 1/4 cup of olive oil
3. Ranch dressing dry packet
(obviously just double the last two ingredients if you make the whole bag)
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Cut potatoes into eighths. Make sure each piece has some skin on it.
3. Put potatoes, oil, and ranch packet into a large ziploc bag. Shake them around to coat well.
4. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread potatoes out evenly on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Take out and flip once, then put back in for 15 - 20 minutes or until roasted.
Delicious and easy. Does it get any better than that?