Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ranch Roasted Potatoes

Let me start by saying . . . I have a folder on my computer for recipes. I get them all over the place. I copy them into Word documents straight from the internet. Needless to say, I have no idea where I got most of them. I am not trying to take credit for other people's genius ideas.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest . . .

This is one of our favorite side dishes. It has two qualities that I always look for in recipes. It has very few ingredients, and it looks so much harder than it is:)

Ranch Roasted Potatoes:

Ingredients:
1. 1/2 a bag of 5 lb. potatoes (you can use red or yellow)
2. 1/4 cup of olive oil
3. Ranch dressing dry packet
(obviously just double the last two ingredients if you make the whole bag)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Cut potatoes into eighths. Make sure each piece has some skin on it.
3. Put potatoes, oil, and ranch packet into a large ziploc bag. Shake them around to coat well.
4. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread potatoes out evenly on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Take out and flip once, then put back in for 15 - 20 minutes or until roasted.

Delicious and easy. Does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment