Friday, August 5, 2011

Laundry & Friday Favorites

I don't have too much time to write today. This is what I have been doing all morning and what I will be doing for most of the rest of the day.

The pathetic part is that I took the picture after I already put away a load of towels and sheets. I also still have about half a load in the boys' hamper and a full load of darks and whites for Tim and I. So is the life of a mom, right?

Now on to the fun stuff . . . Friday Favorites:
1. Favorite Hairstyle of the week. I don't love this hairstyle because it is so beautiful (it is cute, but that is not the point). I love it because it seems to work best for coarse, curly hair. That is my kind of style. It also looks easy, which is something I desperately need at this stage of my life. My most favorite thing about the style is that it keeps all the hair up, which is a must for the blistering heat we have here in Florida 9 months out of the year.

2. Favorite moment of the week. Ethan is officially walking. I know I am in for it now, but there is something so sweet about a walking baby. He is pretty steady for a beginner, but it is so funny to watch him shift his weight with each step and concentrate so hard for each inch he moves. He has been such a blessing in every way, and I can't believe how fast he is growing up.

3. Favorite outfit of the week.
Can you tell I am sick of the hot weather? I like the comfortable look of this outfit, but I love the yellow pop of color in the tights.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment