Thursday, October 20, 2011

Favorite Accessory

This week's link-up over at "Gussy Sews" is Your Favorite Accessory.
Fun, Fun.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
 
I had to think and think about this one because . . .
 
I LOVE accessories.  I love clothes too, but I feel like the accessories make the outfit.
 
I consider things like shoes, purses, jewelry, hair do-dads, etc. to all be accessories.
 
There are so many fun combinations to play with in each of our wardbrobes.  It doesn't matter how much stuff you have; you can put together so many fun combinations.
 
As I thought about it and thought about it . . . I could only pick one accessory to be my favorite.
 
This is something that I love to have on me or close to me at anytime during the day.
 
This is something that I will keep far longer than anything else in my closet or house for that matter.
 
This is something that I made, so you could call it a "DIY" accessory.
 
This is something that is far more beautiful than anything I have ever seen in any store.
 
This is something I have not seen on Pinterest.
 
Any guesses???
 
My boys.
They are my most favorite accessory EVER!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Found you through Gussy Sews! It's funny how our littles so quickly become our favorite "at our side" must-have, huh?!! So cute..love your sling carrier too!

    ReplyDelete