Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hot Hoagies Yummy Yummy!!!

Tonight, my wife is taking a much needed break and going to bed early so you all are stuck with me, and pretty much - short, sweet, and to the point. 
 
So I have decided to brag about my wife a little bit. As you all know, Louise is pretty much Super Mom/Wife. Somehow she was able to clean the house, take care of our son, tutor her students, finish a project for her master's degree, and make me dinner, which of course is the most important thing of all on that list.
 
I know her menu said we were having Hot Hoagies on Friday, but she changed her mind. She cooked the meat in French Onion soup and sauteed onions and peppers and combined them on a hoagie bun, put them in the oven with provolone cheese melting on top till the bread was slightly toasted.
 
DANG! Guys, you know that sounds good. Needless to say, it was AMAZING!
 


So above you can see my wife's masterpiece.

Thanks Babe, I loved it...can't wait to eat the second one you made me for lunch tomorrow!

It's true you know..."The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

 
-Tim (the hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment