Thursday, October 27, 2011

Neked Baby

So . . . here is a snapshot into my life.
 
One day this week I put my youngest son down for nap.
 
That is pretty standard procedure around here at about 2 o'clock everyday.
 
I put him down and heard him talking to himself.
 
I didn't think much of it because he sometimes sings himself to sleep, but on this particular day his talking did not stop for two whole hours.
 
You may wonder why I left him in there for two whole hours if he never went to sleep.
 
Don't judge . . . ok?  I had a lot to get done in that small window of opportunity, and he wasn't crying so whatever.
 
Anyways, back to the story.
 
I walked in his room to get him up, and he was completely stark naked.
 
Mind you, when I put him in there he had on jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and a diaper.
 
He just turned fourteen months old, and he can completely undress himself.
 
Is that normal?
 
I did check the bed for wetness or brownness and neither had occured.
 
If it had, this post would be in a much angrier tone.
 
Now, here is a picture of the little guy.
 
No, it is not a naked picture, obviously.  I will not subject my children to indecent exposure (maybe one or two in their underwear every now and again, but no pics of the private parts, people).
 
Here is a picture of what should have been going down in that crib on this day.
 
Sweet slumber . . .
 
Sometimes, anyway.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment